This was suggested to me by a few people and one person said "do something that is almost impossible to stop" and I said sure why not. I actually had fun tweaking this tuz 420. This tuz 420 is not for everyone. Like my other tweaked vehicles, I will be adjusting this truck if needed.
Should work with Subscribe only.
Any custom assets contained in this mod package are the protected intellectual property of the artist. They are used in this package with explicit license extension for this use. DO NOT attempt to utilize them in any way in your own mods. Violation of this can and has led to mod.io account bans, and further actions will be taken as necessary.
- JBE 9 gears transmission added to gearbox options
- Added a level tow hitch for scout and regular trailers (no semitrailers)
- Adjusted engine specs. Stock engine was weak. 5 engine options now (Engine 5 is possibly OP)
- Replaced the Tuz 420 sounds with Kolob 74760 sounds and the horn with the P16 horn.
- Increased fuel capacity to 150 gallons (Increased fuel capacity on the roof racks and Addons)
- Added a few more paint colors
- Added more wheel/tire options (I did adjust some tires to handle better, JBE wheels)
- Converted the front to accept dual tires.
- Added Quasimiyao wheel/tire option
- Adjusted stock suspension + added a few JBE suspensions setups. Included Active suspension to this build
- More Miscellaneous items (In cab supplies, side lights, roof lights, spare tires)
- Added 2 Loadstar Flashers. (1 basic flasher, 1 red and blue flasher)
- Added an Autonomous Winch. (Longer and Stronger)
- Added 2 additional winch spots near the back
- HID headlights.
- Added side backup lights. Light up when backing up
- All LEDS are addons
- Handbrake is connected to front and rear
- Adjusted brake delay, so you stop quicker
Nice Addon color mod: Snowrunner.mod.io
FOXCRF450RIDER Off road Trailers mod: Snowrunner.mod.io
Thanks for the assistants LoB1325
Also Gumides on some LED tweaking
Again, let me know if anything is bugging or not working. Let me know if something needs adjusting. Thank you ; )
12.23.20 Updates 1.1
- Updated UiNames
- Removed LED taillights (Buggy with game)
- Removed biggest tire size
- Removed highest flex suspension (Control arms bugged out a lot)
- Removed some tire options
12.7.20 Updates 1.0
- Removed JBE Trailers to fix duplication problem in store (You can still equip JBE trailers, if you are subbed to BM17 Snowrunner.mod.io)
- Added cat th357 and cat 770g wheels
- Fixed tire size selection. (All of the same size should be together now)
11.16.20 Update 0.9
- Removed a wheel option
- File clean up
2 JBE trailers added (Only added because I added them to another build coming)
- Increased fuel capacity
Updates to come: