My first steps into Snowrunner-Modding. I did some mods for other games in the past (Arma2 and some other i forgot) and this is now the Snowrunner - startup.
- Truck-Upgrades (as i like em) / with current limitations regarding vanilla trucks
- New Vehicles (Trucks / Trailer / Cargo) if i figure that out in my spare time (need software first... where did i put my old models? ;-) )
NO ENGINE OR GEARBOX TWEAKS!
- added short flatbed to most trucks unlocking loading crane + trailer combos. [loading crane + short flatbed + trailer = legit] F750 flatbed for vanilla trucks as low saddle replacement.
- Azov 5319 FR (improved for own use in russia, lift kit, tires, addons, steering, feeling, AWD switchable incoming 0.1.6)
- ZiKZ FR (better fitting small Addons and tire variants including offset corrections, scout trailer hitch) as a "Loadstar alternative"
- Voron Grad FR (small bed/US crane unlocked trailer, suspension, AWD incoming 0.1.6)
- scout flatbed 2 offroad for trucks (testing/for fun, ideal for smaller trucks (F750 etc)
FR = FreightRush Inc. Ltd. Co. AG
i am open for additional improvements and look forward into including them. Subscribable is a must, small, less OP/more cargo hauling focused. XML Tweaks?
i highly recommend:
- offroad trailers (the originals) by FOXCRF450RIDER
- actual weight for cargo and trailers (hauling!) by Lactobasilus