My own Rules:
- NO ENGINE OR GEARBOX TWEAKS!
- not completely OP and not completely unimaginable
Usually, I add weight to vehicles to improve driving stability and modify suspensions to feel not as floppy.
In all cases except twinsteer (too weak with loaded trailers) i leave the vanilla engines - they have to haul more weight so increased fuel demand can lead to a bigger fuel tank.
The added weight allows big mudtires without getting out of hand performance. The Hummer Snowrunner.mod.io got a new gearbox "cross country". It is my only gearbox ever made.
If you compare with vanillas, always keep loadstar / ANK / Tayga performance in mind.
(as of now, only .xml edits, i'm working at importing self-modeled addons. Modeling in engineering software, exporting as STL, editing in blender/texturing/importing is quite time consuming, but im at the right way and got the first working flatbed. Ugly textured, but... working. The only problem is this thing i am doing Mo-Fr..
- short flatbed added to most trucks unlocking loading crane + trailer combos. [loading crane + short flatbed + trailer = legit] F750 flatbed for vanilla trucks as low saddle replacement.
- Truck: Azov 5319 FR (improved for own use in russia, lift kit, tires, addons, steering, feeling, AWD switchable) my Go-To heavy offroader
- Truck: ZiKZ FR (better fitting small Addons and tire variants including offset corrections, scout trailer hitch) as a "Loadstar alternative", my Go-To weasel (Standalone: Snowrunner.mod.io)
- Truck: Voron Grad FR (small bed/US crane unlocked trailer, suspension added, AWD, steering finetuned) Used for: offroad recovery - when things got bad
- Trailers: scout flatbed offroad variants for ZikZ FR with 20L fuel and 50 repair in that front box (1 and 2 slot), smoothed fuel tank trailer. All 3 as scout and truck variant designed for ZikZ FR and F750/TUZ/Warthog - there are offroad trailers already, but... i was not satisfied with the suspension setting.
- "The Beast" 30.000l heavy tank with 40tons, you will need your best truck and struggle at .... all. Heavy, likes to flip, hard to recover. Not really suited for offroad use, barely usable on main routes. Non-forgiving.
- Trailer: medium fuel semitrailer with 5500L fuel and more weight. (onroad)
- non documented easter-eggs (look into changelog, eg. Service addon matching colors (some))
FR = FreightRush Inc. Ltd. Co. AG
i am open for additional improvements and look forward into including them. Subscribable is a must, small, less OP/more cargo hauling focused. Just post below.
Multiplayer tested, thanks to snowrunner discord^^
Known suitable mods to add on my side:
Snowrunner.mod.io (PC only, license)
Snowrunner.mod.io (PC only, WIP)
Do not add:
- no problems known -