Concept: A modernized Tayga with more bed and utility options.
What this mod does:
- XML naming changes only. No gameplay updates.
- fixed a typo that made the top engine have over 2 million torque. A little much. Now at normal.
- engines: torque adjusted down for better feel and gameplay. Sounds adjusted to remove annoying "burp".
- suspension: Removed the two useless variants. Now just Active (hi-lo) and Heavy.
- gearbox: One medium variant optimized for the Tayga II. WIP Two more to come.
- other gameplay focused tweaks.
- added three new gearbox variants. "Experimental"
- added weighted bumper (counter-weight) option
Version 1.5 (REQUIRES REBUY)
- Engines. Similar options but reworked on the backend. Strong but not ridiculous.
- Gearbox. Both vanilla and "realistic" options now available.
- Tires. Only one size to choose. Usual selection with both double and singles.
- Winch. Replaced with stronger and longer options. All are battery powered.
- Suspension. Reworked with more options. Includes "heavy" option for heavy-hauls.
- Removed rear Banano crane. It just does not fit. Banano still rear mounted with 2-slot flatbed.
- toned down responsiveness
- fixed rear log carrier
- Crane Options. Forward or rear mounting locations, KRS 58 or Minicrane. Can be combined with small flatbed, sideboard or maintainer, plus normal combos.
- Truck beds. Small Flatbed, Small Sideboard, Small Maintainer, Large Sideboard, Medium Log Carrier. Plus the usual beds.
- Engine. US Modern Engines with some mild improvements.
- Engine Sounds. Borrowed from the 49X as I think they sound better and align with the "modernized" concept.
- Tire options. Upgraded. Some will say OP but the way the maps are designed I think the vanilla tires suck.
- Suspension. Added an Active Suspension option. Stiffened all options.
- Roof Racks
- Scout Trailers
- Bumpers. Added a few more options.
- Exhausts. Added a few more options.
- Tweaks. AC moved back to allow light bars. Steering minor. A few more color options. Country of origin US.