It seems a lot of people have a love hate relationship when it comes to the Royal BM17. I'll be honest with you when I located the BM17 in campaign mode, I drove it and sold it instantly. I'm sure this build won't be everyone's cup of tea and I'm ok with that. I did a good amount of testing with the default BM17 and my BM17. Let me know if anything is LOCKED!
Should work with Subscribe only.
Any custom assets contained in this mod package are the protected intellectual property of the artist. They are used in this package with explicit license extension for this use. DO NOT attempt to utilize them in any way in your own mods. Violation of this can and has led to mod.io account bans, and further actions will be taken as necessary.
- Diff lock switchable
- Left default transmissions alone but added JBE transmission and an Offroad Plus transmission
- Rear steer added (Nothing crazy)
- Added 2 backup lights on the cabin protector
- More Snorkel and Exhaust options (Added 2 muzzle exhaust options to hood. Why? Because I can)
- 3 engine options
- Increased fuel capacity to 100 gallons (Increased fuel capacity on the roof rack also)
- Added more paint colors
- Added Quasimiyao wheel/tire option
- Tow/pull all trailers, including scout trailers
- Added 2 trailers. JBE Flatbed trailer and JBE Ramped Flatbed with a small amount of supplies on them.
- Added 2 additional winch points on the small flatbed trailer
- Added 1 additional winch point to roof to assist with trailers or pulling vehicles onto trailers
- Standard frame addons, including small frame addons and supplies addon option that is located in the 2 lock boxes attached to frame
- Added a few more bumper options
- US Minicrane only
- US and RU Big cranes
- Adjusted default suspensions and added JBE Flex (not crazy flex)
- Autonomous Winch. (Longer and Stronger)
- More rim options for select wheels
- HID headlights.
- Added LEDS to the steps (Just cosmetic)
- Handbrake is connected to front and rear
Nice Addon color mod for wheels, cranes: Snowrunner.mod.io
FOXCRF450RIDER Off road Trailers mod: Snowrunner.mod.io
Let me know if anything is bugging or not working. Let me know if something needs adjusting. Thank you ; )
1.11.21 Updates 1.3
- Updated tire selection
12.24.20 Updates 1.1
- Updated UiNames
- Removed a tire options
- Shifted Low and High saddle back just a little
12.12.20 Updates 1.0
- Added Cat 770g and Cat th357 wheels
- Added JBE Semitrailer sideboard trailer to the trailer store (Adding this trailer to other build soon)