This is AnythingINC Pacific P12W - Roughneck updated for phase 3. It is such an excellent tweak that instead of starting from scratch I contacted him and have his permission to update and re-upload
This mod emulates the real life "deck trucks" that are heavily used in the oil industry, hence the name roughneck. They came with legendary engines like the 12V71 Detroit Diesel, Cat 3408 and Cummins KTA 600. Designed for rough service and heavy loads.
Details of the changes are as follows. Many items are direct form AnythingINC's version but I have changed a few things as well. This tweak includes DLC content.
In regards the rear winch point I added. I know it dissapears when you attach a trailer. I don't know what the trigger is. I move the frame winch points further back to accomadate this behavior.
- No mini-crane or large maintainer support
- Derry 4250 High saddle and special low saddle to help with connecting trailers.
- 2 and 3 slot flatbed, 1, 2 and 3 slot sideboard
- Small maintainer
- Standard logging addons and the Cat log carrier
- 3 different styles of exhausts (stock, dual, single) allowing 9 configuration options
- 2 air intakes/snorkel options
- 3 additional bumpers
- "modular" cabin protector (compatible with spare tire)
- Choice between fender / mudflaps
- Air conditioner attachment
- Airfilter brush guard option
- Spotlights compatible with horn and A/C options
- Mass reduced from 27,000 kg to 22,000 kg (closer to real-world)
- 4 engine options (2x Detroit Diesel, 1x Caterpillar and 1 x Cummins)
- 3 transmissions choices
- Default suspension lowered from 2, 1 (front, rear) to 1.5, 0.5
- 4 suspension options; stock-soft, active-firm, raised-soft, and raised-firm
- Active suspension is for low saddle trailers.
- Default tire size increased to 63" with 70" option
- Added P16 based wheels with Heavy Duty Logging and chain options.
- Added 70" "prime mover" option. Works well with specialty missions and wide 5 slot flatbed.
- Added 72" Heavy Duty Offroad
- Added 63" and 73" Low Ground Pressure mud tires
- 70" Super Heavy mudtires
- Spare tire attachment now has 200 repair points and winch point. Added another winch point at the rear of the deck for tow jobs
- Spare tire forces tradeoff with log lift crane
- I spent a lot of time adjusting the offset and spacing so nothing clips the axles. There is some front mudguard clipping
- P16 sounds and front bumper added
- Custom winches.
- Moved frame winch points further back to help with loading trucks on trailers
- Front winches are now part of the bumpers
- The vehicle is unlocked at level 1 (same for visuals/addons/attachments)
- To reflect the additional capabilities, the vehicle price has been increased to $175k (full loaded will cost north of $300k).
Install by subscribe. All the files have been changed form the default so manul install will not work. This will not replace the original Pacific P12W; look for a separate "Pacific P12W Roughneck Phase 3" listing under the Heavy Duty section of the US truck store.
Disclaimers & Limitations:
I have not tested this in MP
Mudflaps will not match the color of the vehicle (nothing to do with this mod)
I highly recommend the Off Road Trailers mod, along with yansors trailer packs
Otherwise enjoy this update version of a legendary truck!