North East map section added, Yes it's been a long time coming! It's a decent Map update with the new section being very loosely based on the Mud Runner American Wilds Map "Grizzly Creek". More visual updates will follow along with some more interesting areas to explore, and yes I will get around to making some more challenging terrain.
Patch 3.0. Short Logs Added, Though unfortunately adding the short logs has resulted in needing to unsubscribe from this Map and then re-subscribing, otherwise the latest update wont install. The Foliage has also had a major update and ambiance re-shade.
The Lumber mill is back up and operational and the hills are once again echoing to the roars of prehistoric beasts from the fossil fuel era, That's right. You're in Pacific Territory baby!!!!, So climb into the cab, put on that AC/DC Cassette and get to work. But hey, don't forget to show those diesel burning highway trucks some love too. Oh and I'm also hearing something about high pressure pipes again? Find out what on earth is going on out there will ya ;)
Patch 2.0 adds the Lumber Mill and a deep winding and narrowing Forestry road that is heavily inspired by the videos found on Youtube of the awesome Pacific P16's and P12's hauling lumber.
-I highly recommend subscribing to Thorgrins Log Pole Trailer for the P16 Mod and also the Free The Logs Mod to get the most out of this update.
Find me on my home Discords at Misfits Militia discord.gg And RANG3R WORKSHOP discord.gg
Welcome to Ontario Canada!
This is a realistic Logging Map with realistic scenery designed with simulation multiplayer roleplay in mind, It is a very large map which will be fully supported and developed.
A lot of this map was designed with inspiration from real life logging operations that continue in Ontario, particularly the long rows of lumber stacks that line the road sides found on google :)
A few things to consider.
- The idea with this map is realism, the tasks are large, and yes. real life logging is very back and forth hauling lumber.
- Work together, choose a zone to haul from and all haul out of the one location. this will create a feeling of a full workplace.
- Operate using similar equipment, if you're using highway trucks then everyone use highway trucks. This adds to realism.
- Use low gears at all times, this is realistic and will dramatically reduce incidents and mishaps. I recommend Fine Tuned gearboxes.
- Always give way to loaded trucks, this is a non negotiable, Communication is key here.
- And of course any feedback and support will be greatly appreciated! and if you enjoy this map and the style of gameplay my efforts can be rewarded at PayPal.Me/TopAirspace I'm just one little person and this undertaking literally consumes the majority of my spare time, (many many hundreds of hours and counting!)
Now! with all that being said, This is the first day back to work after a few weeks of heavy rain, though despite this the forest roads are looking well so we're back in business, so grab a few friends, your favourite trucks and get to it!. That's a big TenFour.