The mod is global, many changes are affected, installation is possible only by replacing the initial.pak file
I don’t have time to take a photo and everything is impossible to fit in photos.
Sorry for the short description, I do not speak English. You better install and try it personally
If you find errors, please report. If you have any suggestions for improvement, write to me.
If it’s not difficult for you: click like, so I’ll at least roughly understand that I'm moving in the right direction!
- Additional Repair Parts and fuel for all cars and trucks (You need to subscribe to the mod and enable it in the game!)
- You may also like Real Reshade created for this mod (This is the initial version, but now the game looks better)
- All vehicles added: engines, gearboxes, suspensions, wheels (not very large)
- Tuned: engines, gearboxes, suspensions, wheels
- Gearboxes have a different number of gears (from 4 to 12 depending on the improvement)
- Unlocked additional accessories (you can remove everything and put)
- Slightly increased winches length (different winches have different power and length)
- The weight of the load increases (now it really feels like you are carrying a heavy load)
- The dirt has been increased (increase the amount of dirt after rain and snow, as well as the amount of dirt falling on the car)
- Weather have been slightly altered (heavy snow and heavy rain increased, slightly increased light snow and light rain)
- Exhaust smoke has been slightly increased
- Added dynamic weather, added clouds on the horizon
- Added all trailers for sale
- Added Real fuel tank volumes thanks to ElfVierzehn and his mod for the data found (I understand that some fuel tanks are too large and some are small, but engine tuning is ongoing)
- Increased fuel consumption (tuned gearboxes and engines)
- Improved dirt and weather, increased exhaust emissions
- Damage changed to more realistic ones: Wheels, gearboxes, engines, fuel tanks.
- Improved Responsive Steering (Each truck has its own control)
- Added Better Tire Pressure thanks to Siraij and his mod for settings. (I experimented with different settings, tried different mod options and decided to use these settings)
- Added some settings from R-Physics MOD, VAXIS has not answered my post yet, but I think he will not mind (since the mod is global and there is not enough time to create and test everything)
- Now all the trees can break, the limit of small trees is slightly increased, the limit is added to the medium and large (you can tear out the trees if you attach a winch, get closer it a little to the tree and pull it out of acceleration)
- And many other changes...
- Mod No Recovery: To use both mods together, first install Realism Overhaul and SECOND install No Recovery (thanks Lo2k for mod compatibility)
- The rest of the mods, you can install mods on standard trucks on top of my mod (by editing the initial.pak file, open the file and move the folders)
- This mod changes the initial.pak file and any mod modifying this .pak could conflict with this mod.
- This mod is global, so you do not install it sinply by clicking the subscribe button.
- But the subscription button will notify you if an update is released!
How to install the mod:
- Click on the mod size above the description to download the file and unzip with WinRAR
- Close your game
- Go to your game directory (i.e. Epic Library\SnowRunner\en_us\preload\paks\client\)
- Backup your original "initial.pak" file
- Replace the original initial.pak file with my modified initial.pak file.
- Rework of the transport
1.0.3 - Correction of wheels and suspensions, Cargo weight fixed, Bug fix in Royal BM17, and some more fixes
1.0.4 - Added dynamic weather, added clouds on the horizon, added trailers, tuned gearboxes, fix suspensions Kolob 74760 and CAT 745c, and some more fixes
1.0.5 - Increased fuel consumption, Tuned gearboxes and engines, Real fuel tank volumes added, Improved dirt and weather, increased exhaust emissions, and some more fixes
1.0.7 - Damage changed to more realistic ones: Wheels, gearboxes, engines, fuel tanks. Improved Responsive Steering. Fixed fuel consumption. Fixed a bug with the trailer, and some more fixes
1.0.8 - Tire pressure changed, physics and particle count changed, damage modified, fuel tanks engines gearboxes and suspension modified, weather modified, and some more changes
1.1.0 - Updated to version 4.9, fix bugs with delivery tasks, minor fixes and improvements to the transport, added some improvements and other some fixes
1.1.3 - I finally finished testing the new weight (but maybe it will still be corrected). A little added weight: trucks, trailers and attachments. (I didn’t like that the trucks and trailers weighed too little). The weight of the cargo was reduced (compared to the original, it was increased by 50%). The correct weight is registered for all loads. Added extra wheels to all the trucks, added repair kits to all the trucks and added a 20 liter fuel canister for emergency, and some more changes
1.1.5 - Fixed a bug due to which other mods were not displayed (sorry), fixed fuel consumption at International Paystar 5070, added compatibility with the mod for adding spare parts and fuel, Now all the trees can break, the limit of small trees is slightly increased, the limit is added to the medium and large, and some other changes that I already forgot about)))