If you like my trucks, any support is highly appreciated. I plan to grow my mod catalog and skills as time goes on.
Welcome to my first all-new addition to SnowRunner, hopefully the first of a few! This is my first attempt at rigging a truck, so some bugs and weirdness may be present. But it is a fun toy to use and enjoy.
With a design heavily inspired by Halo's Warthog, the Hellion ISV is an off-road troop transport vehicle forged in the far reaches of space, and brought into SnowRunner. I spent a fair bit of time making this truck feel close to it's Halo analog, so it is what some might consider to be "OP", but that's fine, that's the point of this overgrown side-by-side!
Some features the Hellion has:
- Fully locked four wheel drive
- Four wheel steering
- Realistic winch and crane points
- Hitch for scout and medium trailers
- Active suspension
- Multiple tire options
- Realistic lighting features
- Vehicle customization (some items clip into the body, custom add-ons may be added later)
- No region or level lock
Please note that some pictures on the right show the truck in development, and some items may be different or not even be on the final version
- This truck was made using a model by McCarthy3D on SketchFab.
- Poghrim for spending hours teaching me the basics of rigging, and providing me with some tires
- PuppyMaster_aka_DW77 for spending a bunch of time helping me figure out making the truck spawn, and providing me with the hitch model
- Quasimiyao for answering a ton of dumb texturing questions
- LoB1325 for XML references and training
- CanuckRunner for coming up with the name and bug testing
- Tazmanyak for bug testing
And others I'm sure I'm forgetting!
- Currently none (?!)
Please note: All my mods are console compatible, however Focus & Saber are selecting vehicles manually, so it is up to them whether they approve them. There is no submission process on the modder's end. If you want to see my trucks on console, let them know on the official Discord or Forum. In other words, please don't ask me in the comments if it's coming to console, because I don't know.
This mod contains custom assets used with permission. Any unauthorized use will be documented and reported.
Jan 4 2021 - X.1.2.1
- Added recovery point at rear hitch
- Added 200kg mass to cabin
- Added a little more torque to the engine
Jan 3 2021 - X.1.2.0
- Revised suspension tuning
- New 4 speed “crawler” gearbox
- Revised vehicle physics
- Slight AMHS tire adjustment
Jan 2 2021 - X.1.1.0
- Improved sounds (no longer just "default truck")
- Softened suspension slightly
- Stiffened AMHS tires slightly
- Code cleanup
Jan 2 2021 - X.1.0.0
- Initial release with console compatibility