This is essentially a stock Hummer H2 with slight modifications in the areas outlined below. I try to stick to the core game as much as possible and personally don't enjoy driving overpowered trucks that make things easy, but I felt that this truck was a little broken and needed some slight modifications to make it more realistic and usable.
- Slight increase to the overall suspension height of the truck.
- Smoothed the suspension; increased dampening etc.
- Slight power increase.
- Slight decrease in fuel efficiency.
- Increased tire size to 43 inch.
Front and Rear Bumper:
- Removed, to allow for better climbing and off-road driving. However you can add the bumper back via the appearance section in the customization screen.
- GUI shows an error related to the tire ID being missing. It is believed that this is strictly a GUI issue and has zero impact on the truck.
- Can not add stock front/rear bumper, as a result of removing the stock bumper mentioned above you are not able to select the stock bumper in the appearance section. However you can add one of the other bumpers to the truck.
- May add the ability to choose the stock bumper. (not really something that I use)
- Add active suspension.
- Add photo to this page.