This is my first mod (ever!) here on io, big thanks to LoB1325 for providing me with assistance and the wheel package from his Hummer H2 SE
The K1500 is a great starter truck out of the box however it is overshadowed by the Hummer H2. This mod "LS swaps" the Silverado into having the H2 drivetrain and adds a wide variety of wheel & tire options. Plus a locked diff and larger fuel tank.
This is a pretty simple mod overall. Just an H2 mechanically. The fuel tank size has been brought up to 150L for greater range, and the diff is always locked in. There is a wide variety of wheel options for sizes and offsets, to make the truck look as tame or wild as you want (pulled from LoB's H2).
I recommend getting FOXCRF450RIDER's Off Road Trailers mod to compliment the increased ride height. Stock has been increased a little bit, and lifted a lot.
Aug 04 2020 - 1.0.4
- Truck now spawns in bumper-less so that's an option for those that want to
- Truck now spawns in on H2 wheels
- Adjusted both stock and lifted suspension options. Now more soft and lifted for both. Fixed rake as well.
- Adjusted pricing for balance
- General code clean-up & updating to most recent live version
Jul 24 2020 - 1.0.3
- Added roof crane socket from test server
- Fixed pintle trailer location to look a little better
- Added TrailWolf to name and changed UI text a little
- Bumped up price slightly to be $100 more than stock Silverado
Jul 16 2020 - 1.0.2
- Fixed snorkel unlock
- Fixed CrawlerBox unlock
Jul 14 2020 - 1.0.1
- Added ability to tow pintle hitch trailers
- Softened front suspension a little bit
- Duplicates fixed for all but stock front bumper (has loading error otherwise)
Jul 12 2020 - 1.0.0
- Levelled out the suspension
- Unlocked the tall snorkel because the mushroom cap one looks awful
This is the official release. Still need to sort out duplicate options but doesn't affect usability.
Jul 12 2020 - 0.9.2
- Should have proper custom gearbox now. Early version was the testing version from LoB1325's Hummer
Jul 12 2020 - 0.9.1
- Removed excess files
- Added custom gearbox
- Colours work now
- Subscribe to install should work now
- Still need to sort out why visual customizations are coming up as duplicates, will try and fix before 1.0