DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A TWEAK OR MODIFICATION OF A BASE GAME TRUCK. IT USES A CUSTOM MODEL NOT ANYTHING RIPPED FROM BASE GAME
This classic American cabover is specked for towing semi-trailers. It has a 6x4 drivetrain with optional engagable differential lock. The 5th wheel can be adjusted forwards and backwards as needed using the "SaddleShift" addons. The sleeper cabin can also be swapped out for a daycab. And last but not least an optional grillguard puts up formidable defense against damage to the engine.
Also included in this mod is the adorable 4x2 "pup mama" marketed as the ideal rig for hauling twins and triples. A small turning circle and pintle hitch make her adept at assembling and hauling pup trailers.
Patch Notes for v2.1:
- Added Colorchange; you can now paint your cabover to better match your fleet's style!
- Added Visor addons; they help keep that pesky sun out of your eyes
- Added more saddleshift options; additional sliding range for the 5th wheel means your cabover can adapt to virtually any setup
- Tweaked UI to make differentiating between the various SaddleShift options easier
- Added log crane compatibility
- Added foglight options
- Added new beacon option
- Added AC addon
- Adjusted spare wheel addon to not obstruct the rear window as bad
- Fixed issues with the default exhaust
- Minor adjustments to steering and handling
credits and appreciations
Big thanks to the guys on the Puppy's discord for all their help guiding me through my first SnowRunner mod.
The original model I modified to create these trucks from was made by user magicpeople on CGtrader.