This is an alternative mod to remove any rank or region lock.
This doesn't make everything free though, it keeps all the original costs, but you can now buy any truck and any add-on without the need to reach any rank or to be in a specific region.
BEWARE : since 10.1 game version, devs have changed the way the edited setting works : along unlocking every trucks, it also brings your money to 999999999 ! So if you save your game, and even if you remove the mod, your save will keep this infinite amount of money. So be aware it's a one way mod !
PS : If you installed the mod and want to revert to your previous not-infinite money save, don't worry, the game keeps backups.
Just look into C:\Users\"yourusername"\Documents\My Games\SnowRunner\base\storage. the folder with the long weird name is your current save.
But you have all your backups inside folder in BackupSlots folder. Just copy all the files from your pre-last-save backup folder and paste them over the files in your current save folder.
Fire the game and you'll be back into the business.
As this mod edits the same file as my "No Recovery" mod, it includes 2 folders :
- This mod alone
- This mod combined with No Recovery
- 20.0 : updated for 2022-12-08 game update (20.0)
- 19.1 : updated for 2022-10-19 game update (19.1)
- 19.0 : updated for 2022-10-13 game update (19.0)
- 18.0 : updated for 2022-09-08 game update (18.0)
- Subscribe button : This mod is not a vehicle so you can't use the subscribe button. Click on mod size above this description instead to download it.
- Installation : A short and simple installation guide is provided inside the archive of this mod.
- Coop mode : This mod seems to prevent some users to enter coop mode. to be confirmed.
- Realism Overhaul : To use both mods together, FIRST install Realism Overhaul and SECOND install Buy Everything.
- Other Compatibility : This mod changes the initial.cache_block inside initial.pak file. Any mod modifying this whole .pak or just this individual sub file ***** conflict with this mod.
- Game updates : As each game update rewrites the initial.pak file. You will need to reinstall this mod (once it will be updated too) after each game update.