Azov 4220 Antarctic Tweak.
- Increased Fuel tank to 700 liters so its same as in real life.
- Mass changes: from 27000 kg to 16000 kg so its similar to real life weight.
- Wheel offset from 0 to 0.15.
- Now can mount all 3 spotlights instead one out of three.
Added additional attachements:
- Maintenance addon.
- Unused Azov sideboard bed .
- MinicraneRU front and back positions.(back pos. only for Azov bed for now).
- Seismic vibrator.
- New tires with improvements can drive on ice.
- New color to match maintenance addon.
- Autonomous winch.
- Added tweaked trailer best fit to Antarctic truck(its not perfect sadly).
- Added Bandit Crane front and rear positions.
- Added Pacific P16 high saddle attachement.
- Added higher Bandit crane position for cabin cargo.
- Added high and low saddles.
- Added 3 tweaked trailers 1 for high saddle 2 for low saddle.
- Added new engine and tweaked existing configurations.
- More additions will come later.
Recommended trailers: Snowrunner.mod.io
Trailers are heavier than vanilla trailers for realism and for better stability.
Low Saddle trailers have problem when being dettached i can't make those legs extend even further so if you detach it you better have crane to get it on your saddle again.
When using crane you have to first make Antarctic straight or you can get weird bug with crane control.
Comment with suggestions and recommendations.